Become a Member
Why become a member of Hart Voluntary Action?
- We are a contact point for all kinds of information, which is useful and relevant to the voluntary and community sector in Hart. We pass this information on to our members through newsletters and e-mail alerts.
- We run training events and networking events for our membership.
- We aim to represent the interests of Hart’s voluntary and community sector at district and county level.
- We help our members recruit volunteers for their organisations
- We provide one-to-one support and advice on guidance on funding, governance and project/service development.
Membership is FREE* and is open to all voluntary and community groups, which run their activities for the benefit of the community in Hart and neighbouring districts. *In the event of Hart Voluntary Action ceasing to operate, member organisations have a limited liability of £1 (One Pound).
Eligible groups include:
- Registered charities
- Local interest groups/societies
- Sports and youth clubs
- Disability organisations
- Environment/conservation/ heritage groups
- Faith-based groups
- Parish and town councils
- Social enterprises
- Self-help groups
- Housing associations