Become a Member
Why become a member of Hart Voluntary Action?
- We are a contact point for all kinds of useful information, to the voluntary and community sector in Hart. We pass this information on to our members through newsletters and e-mail alerts;
- We run training events and networking events for our membership;
- We aim to represent the interests of Hart’s voluntary and community sector at district and county level;
- We help our members recruit volunteers for their organisations;
- We provide one-to-one support and advice on guidance on funding, governance and project/service development.
Membership is FREE* and is open to all voluntary and community groups, which run their activities for the benefit of the community in Hart and neighbouring districts. *In the event of Hart Voluntary Action ceasing to operate, member organisations have a limited liability of £1 (One Pound).
Eligible groups include:
- Registered charities
- Local interest groups/societies
- Sports and youth clubs
- Disability organisations
- Environment/conservation/ heritage groups
- Faith-based groups
- Parish and town councils
- Social enterprises
- Self-help groups
- Housing associations