Search for volunteering opportunities in North HampshireSearch for Opportunities
Enter your postcode and a keyword or select some interests and activities.
Would you be interested in joining our 121 Youth Counselling project team in the new year? We are looking for part-time Counselling Receptionist(s)
Hart Voluntary Action wishes to recruit one or more Counselling Receptionists, who will be based in Hook, Odiham and Yateley on fixed days of the week and responsible for unlocking and locking the building, meeting and welcoming clients, keeping the attendance register and ensuring that counsellors have everything they need. They are also responsible for ensuring that health and safety guidelines are adhered to.
* Post, 12.25 hours per week
* Monday, Wednesday & Friday afternoons/evenings – times vary according to venue
* Option to job share
* Reporting to the Health Projects Officer at Hart Voluntary Action
* Salary, £16,120 FTE, (pro rata for 12.25 hours per week), equivalent to approximately £8.38 per hour
* Previous experience not essential, training will be given
* Applicants must be willing to undergo a DBS check
* Applicants must have access to transport to venue
For more information and an application form (CVs will not be accepted),
contact us on 01252 815652 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org or download an application pack here: Job Description – 121 Counsellor Receptionist Application Form – Counselling Receptionist 121 Youth Counselling Project – January 2018 Application Form – Guidance – January 2018
Closing date for receipt of applications: Wednesday, 17th January 2018. Interview date: Wednesday, 24th January 2018. Start date: 1st February 2018 or earlier. This is a fixed term contract to 31st March 2019 with the possibility of extension subject to follow on funding.