Coronavirus – Covid 19 – Local Updates
The Hampshire Coronavirus and Support Helpline
0333 370 4000
If Coronavirus has had an impact on you or any aspect of your life, including anyone who is self-isolating, please call the helpline for advice and support.
The Helpline operated by Hampshire County Council was relaunched on 6 October with a new name to reflect the broader purpose to support any Hampshire resident who may have been impacted by coronavirus pandemic, as well as anyone who is self-isolating.
To keep up to date with the latest news for Hampshire residents go to this link on the Hampshire County Council web-site.
For those who are deaf or hard of hearing, please e-mail email@example.com or send a text to 07507 309322.
Hampshire County Council continues to update its Connect to Support Hampshire web-pages to focus on the things you can start doing again, to reflect the latest government guidance, and how the pandemic is impacting on Hampshire residents economically and socially.
There are 5 key things that the Council believes can really make a difference to people at this time, you can find information on all of these topics on the Connect to Support Hampshire website.
- Learning how technology can help you. You may feel more comfortable doing your food shop online for example, there is information on Connect to Support Hampshire to help you learn how to do that and other things to make life easier during lockdown.
- Staying active. Practical advice on how to do this in and outside of your home can also be found on the Public Health England website
- Asking for help.
- Reconnecting with others safely.
- Looking after yourself. Connect to Support Hampshire also provides information on health and wellbeing, equipment and adaptations for your home, as well as advice on managing at home
Hart Voluntary Action Membership Support
- Our primary focus since March has been on the district-level response to the Covid-19 emergency in conjunction with Hart District Council – the Hart Response Hub. This includes continuing to match volunteers with residents needing help, and supporting Covid-19 volunteers in the community.
- Please do keep in touch by e-mail if you need any of our regular support around governance, fundraising etc.
- Please tell us if you are experiencing any issues with funding and your finances due to not being able to run your activities during this period.
- If you need more volunteers to run your activities, do let us know as we have many Hart residents who have recently expressed an interest in volunteering. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have any concerns for yourself or others you are supporting, please contact the Hampshire Coronavirus and Support Helpline on 0333 370 4000
- Huge thanks to all our HVA members and other local community groups for their massive contribution to date – we are immensely thankful for all you are doing!
- Keep an eye on our Facebook pages for updates. Hart Voluntary Action Hart Volunteer Centre
- Please do stay in touch. All good wishes from the HVA Team.