Coronavirus – Covid 19 – Local Updates
Hart Response Hub – Resources for volunteer groups
As the volunteer response is establishing across Hart District, we want to ensure that you and your group of volunteers have access to template resources and links to bite-sized training videos to assist you with your efforts.
Template volunteer handbook for group organisers and their volunteers: Covid- 19 Volunteer Handbook 27-3-V1 Hart version
Sample risk assessment: Volunteer Sample Risk Assessment – Covid 19
Hampshire County Council guidance for volunteers: Hampshire Volunteer Guidance for COVID-19
Check and Chat Volunteer guidance: Guide to being a Check and Chat volunteer
Quick video guide to telephone check and chat/befriending: https://youtu.be/3sTb_gtiSmoQ
Quick video guide to safeguarding: https://youtu.be/KT2wRUDMqQI
Quick Volunteer Advice video: https://youtu.be/6_7qnFQx48k
Insurance and the coronavirus – guidance for charities: Charities and Insurance Guide – Coronavirus
The Coronavirus Hampshire Helpline – 0333 370 4000
The helpline is available seven days a week, from 9am to 5pm, and is for Hampshire residents who need assistance with practical and emotional issues during self-isolation and the lock-down.
For those who are deaf or hard of hearing, please e-mail email@example.com or send a text to 07507 309322.
Hart Voluntary Action Membership Support
- Our primary focus is on the district-level response to the Covid-19 emergency in conjunction with Hart District Council – the Hart Response Hub.
- Please do keep in touch by e-mail if you need any of our regular support around governance, fundraising etc.
- Please tell us if you are experiencing any issues with funding and your finances due to not being able to run your activities during this period. You can also complete the Hampshire CVS Network survey at this link – information from this survey about the impact of the Covid-19 emergency on the voluntary and community sector is being reported to Hampshire County Council on a weekly basis.
- If you need more volunteers to run your activities, do let us know as we have over 700 residents who have expressed an interest in volunteering, many of whom are waiting to be offered a role. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have any concerns for yourself or others you are supporting, please contact the Coronavirus Hampshire Helpline on 0333 370 4000
- Huge thanks to all our HVA members who are already stepping up and getting involved – we are immensely thankful for all you are doing!
- Keep an eye on our Facebook pages for updates. Hart Voluntary Action Hart Volunteer Centre
- Please do stay in touch. All good wishes from the HVA Team.