Hart Voluntary Action runs a number of community services which provide direct support to local residents.
We provide vital support to people of all ages within Hart, helping them through life’s challenges and improving their mental and physical wellbeing.
We run the following core community services:
- Minding the Garden – A Garden for everyone, our beautiful community garden
- Counselling Services – 1-2-1 counselling, family therapy, schools counselling, Sunshine & Showers Anxiety & Depression Support Group as well as volunteering & accredited training opportunities
- Hart Health Walks – Daily group walks in and around Hart’s beautiful countryside
- The Annexe Counselling Rooms – Located in Odiham, these peaceful rooms are available to hire for counselling sessions or for counselling students who need a place for their placement
- Young Carers Support – Vital support for young carers, and their families, who live in Hart & Rushmoor