Scroll down to see more of the latest news:
For more community events go to our 'What's On
Have Your Say in Hart small grants 2015
27th February 2015. Grants between £1000 of £250 are available for community projects in Hart which benefit young people/adults aged 11-25. There is a simple form to complete (deadline 27th March 2015) and then all eligible projects will be put to a public vote between 20th April and 3rd May.
An Application guide is available to download here
and a copy of the Application Form is available to download here
. Applications from groups of young people also welcome. If you have any queries, do get in touch before applying. We look forward to hearing from you.
Contact: Caroline Winchurch email@example.com
or cal 01252 815652
Hart Matters Spring 2015 available to download now.
Minutes from the Voluntary Sector Forum held on 10th February available to download here.
2014 Hart Chairman’s Volunteer Recognition Scheme
Individuals and community organisations who received certificates of appreciation at the Hart District Council meeting on Thursday, 29th January 2015 are:
- Phyl Ralton, who volunteers with the Fleet & Crookham Local History Group
- PeteTidey, who volunteers his time in various roles in Bramshill and Eversley
- Paul Emery & Garth Heyhurst for their volunteer gardening at All Saints, Odiham over a period of 5 years
- The 20 volunteers who work at the Phyllis Tuckwell Hospice shop in Fleet
- The Academy of Hard Knocks which works to reduce anti-social behaviour, drug use and reoffending rates across north Hampshire by breaking the cycle of criminality
- Hart First Response which provide ambulance and first aid cover at local events and by teaching first aid skills within the community
Cllr Billings will accept nominations until 1st April 2015. Final Awards, will be presented to the Full Council meeting on 30th April 2015
If you know of an individual or voluntary organisation who are deserving of such recognition, please contact 01252 815652 or download an application form.
Hart Health Walks The next walk in Fleet is on Wednesday, 11th March 2015
, starting from the Volunteer Centre Hub, First Floor, Hart Shopping Centre, Fleet at 2.00pm.
The next walk in Yateley is on Wednesday, 25th March 2015
, starting from the The Tythings, Reading Road, Yateley GU46 7RP Fleet at 2pm
. The walk will last approximately 50-60 minutes and will take in parts of Yateley away from the High Street and main roads. If you would like more information on this or any of the other Hart Health Walks please call Karen on 01252 815652 or email firstname.lastname@example.org